Friday, December 6, 2013

Nissan GTR: My Official "One Day" Car

Nissan R35 GTR: My "One Day" Car

Earlier in life I was an avid Sport Compact Car reader, they introduced me to R32-34 BNR GTR's.
As most car enthusiasts know the R32-34 was never imported into the United States, so the new R35 is America's first GTR. Most of you know that there is no one reading this that wants to keep a car stock! So lets check out some of the coolest upgrades for this GTR.

The 2009-2014 GTR has evolved each year. I find it inspiring that Nissan has improved upon the overall package. I wish all companies could do the same!
As far as the "One Day" car goes in a few years prices will have gone down to a much more attainable level. Maybe my son will enjoy what its like to launch from 0-60 MPH in 3 seconds on his way to school!

Check out this Buyers Guide




An interesting fact is that no GTR engine is the exact same as they are ALL hand made. Makes me wonder how many "Factory Freaks" have come out of Japan in this car. 

But for all the speed freaks out there check this link out! Cobb Tuning offers some awesome tuning solutions. Plus they offer 15% military discount for those that 





No comments:

Post a Comment