Friday, December 6, 2013

2015 Mustang Thoughts and Opinions

New Mustang Debuts
As a 2013 Mustang owner and  just an overall enthusiast I was excited to see the new 2015 Mustang. 
I like that they changed things while keeping the overall classic shape. It has combined a '67 Fastback with the newer '13-14 style and of course the new gadgets on the inside. 

The addition of the Independent Rear Suspension(IRS) is a big step forward as a performance car, the flip side is with the departure of the Solid Rear Axle(SRA) drag racers are thinking back to the 03-04 Cobra. So you must really think about what you want overall for personal style.
Living in Florida with an almost complete absence of curves having a solid rear axle seems to have no benefit other than perhaps a perceived drop in ride comfort for the street.
Mustang fans in general will always have gripes with new models and I know for me it is a fact that I have the previous version and cant admit that there is anything else bigger or better. I know that it is all a mind game with myself but who can blame me? I am proud owner and know many out there will see it the same way as I do. 
I have made some changes to my own 5.0 to make it more my own and to separate it from the crowd.
Onward to the pictures so you can see for yourself
Our 2013



Now Compare to the new 2015 Model




  

No comments:

Post a Comment